Virtual Life Roleplay
Virtual Life Roleplay
Virtual Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Life Roleplay

Click

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:31 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
CREATE lspd
Latest topics
» [Jetpack System For ya]
Alex_Grant SASD Application EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:05 am by Cleon™

» Development Team - Scripter/Mapper
Alex_Grant SASD Application EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:43 am by Cleon™

» Alex_Grant SASD Application
Alex_Grant SASD Application EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:42 pm by Neo_Cadge

» Carter's application
Alex_Grant SASD Application EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:43 pm by Ahrim

» SASD Requiements & Application Format
Alex_Grant SASD Application EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:00 am by Neo_Cadge

» (( OOC )) - LSPD Radio Codes
Alex_Grant SASD Application EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:04 pm by Dayo Garcia

» Application Format - LSPD Recruitment
Alex_Grant SASD Application EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:59 pm by Dayo Garcia

» FBI application
Alex_Grant SASD Application EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:41 am by Ahrim

» David Ramirez | NG Application
Alex_Grant SASD Application EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:00 am by Ahrim

Poll
Top posters
Ahrim
Alex_Grant SASD Application I_vote_lcapAlex_Grant SASD Application I_voting_barAlex_Grant SASD Application I_vote_rcap 
Neo_Cadge
Alex_Grant SASD Application I_vote_lcapAlex_Grant SASD Application I_voting_barAlex_Grant SASD Application I_vote_rcap 
Dayo Garcia
J.Votra
Cleon™
Nate_Carter
Kyzmo
Ian_moose
Axel

Alex_Grant SASD Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel

Alex_Grant SASD Application Empty
PostSubject: Alex_Grant SASD Application   Alex_Grant SASD Application EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:58 pm

1. Full Name*: Alex Grant

2. Gender*: Male

3. Age*: 19

4. How many years have you lived in SanAndreas* (( Your level )): 15

5. Phone number*: 3761

6. Address: !27 Temple Drive

9. Why do you want to join the SASD?*((At least 30 words)): I want To join The SASD Because i wana Get Crime of the Streets,Serve And Protect my Country And Enforce The Law and i think i am the Right man To do so

10. Have you ever convicted a crime? : No

12. Have you ever served time in prison? : No

13. Have you ever been arrested? If yes so explain why : No

14. If accepted into the SASD, what will be the first thing you will do? (( Atleast 30 words )) : First thing I will Do is Patrol The Streets Make Sure everything is in Order And watch over the Community and if i am Lucky Track down And Arrest A Wanted Suspect

15. What licenses do you have?*: Driver's,Pilot's,And Boating license.

16. Why do you believe you will be a good asset to the SASD? : im A well Fit young man And willing ot do anything to protect my Country

17. Biography ((Atleast 150 words or more))*: Well First Of my name Is Alex Grant and i am Currently Ninteen Years Old. Ive been living in San Andreas For about 15 Years. As a Kid i grew Up Around a Bad neighbor Hood i lived on Groove St. With all the Crime going on My mom didnt want me to go out my house only if necessary. But one Fatal Day when me and my Mom WAs Walking A strange man came outta no where and pulled a knife on me and my mom but at that moment a man threw him on the Floor And while the Stranger's head hit the Floor knocked Out The man Put Cuffs on Him. After that My mom Ask'd For his name and he said my name Is 'Jack Swanson' He showed me his badge and it Was A SASP Badge and on that day Forward i Vowed that ill join the SASD And be Just like that Great Man JAck Swanson

18. Have you ever been part of the any law enforcement before? If so, for what department and what was your rank?: No i ahve not.

(( OOC Information ))

1. Name: Demetrius Williams
2. Age: 16
3. Gender: MAle
4. Country:United states
Back to top Go down
Neo_Cadge

Alex_Grant SASD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex_Grant SASD Application   Alex_Grant SASD Application EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:42 pm

(( I am Not SASD Anymore , Im FBI , There is Another SASD leader Called Jack_tugz , Im FBI , Thanks for Applying))
Back to top Go down

Alex_Grant SASD Application
Page 1 of 1