Virtual Life Roleplay
Virtual Life Roleplay
Virtual Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Life Roleplay

Click

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:31 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
lspd CREATE
Latest topics
» [Jetpack System For ya]
SASD Requiements & Application Format EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:05 am by Cleon™

» Development Team - Scripter/Mapper
SASD Requiements & Application Format EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:43 am by Cleon™

» Alex_Grant SASD Application
SASD Requiements & Application Format EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:42 pm by Neo_Cadge

» Carter's application
SASD Requiements & Application Format EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:43 pm by Ahrim

» SASD Requiements & Application Format
SASD Requiements & Application Format EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:00 am by Neo_Cadge

» (( OOC )) - LSPD Radio Codes
SASD Requiements & Application Format EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:04 pm by Dayo Garcia

» Application Format - LSPD Recruitment
SASD Requiements & Application Format EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:59 pm by Dayo Garcia

» FBI application
SASD Requiements & Application Format EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:41 am by Ahrim

» David Ramirez | NG Application
SASD Requiements & Application Format EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:00 am by Ahrim

Poll
Top posters
Ahrim
SASD Requiements & Application Format I_vote_lcapSASD Requiements & Application Format I_voting_barSASD Requiements & Application Format I_vote_rcap 
Neo_Cadge
SASD Requiements & Application Format I_vote_lcapSASD Requiements & Application Format I_voting_barSASD Requiements & Application Format I_vote_rcap 
Dayo Garcia
J.Votra
Cleon™
Nate_Carter
Kyzmo
Ian_moose
Axel

SASD Requiements & Application Format

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo_Cadge

SASD Requiements & Application Format Empty
PostSubject: SASD Requiements & Application Format   SASD Requiements & Application Format EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:00 am

If you have decided to try your luck and applied for the San ANdreas Sheriff Departement , continue reading. Once you have posted an application the National Guard Recruitment Personel will review your application and inform you about its status.

Accepted You will proceed to the next step of the application process, an interview in game. You will be asked different basics questions, and if you pass, proceed to the third and final step. You will be tested by Training Personel to see if your shooting ability and RP skills are decent. If you pass this test you will be invited to the National Guard.

Pending If your application has been set to pending it means that we are not sure and will decide within 3 days about the final status of the application.

Denied If your application has been denied than you are free to apply again after one week.

Permanently Denied If your application have been Perm. Denied than you may never apply for the National Guard again.

Please remember:
The SASD isn't a group of trigger-happy people who shoot on sight.
We are not here to mess around
We do not condone any corrupt activities, anybody who is found to be conducting with such activities will be fired!

Application Rules
If your application is unable to pass these rules it will be denied, if it breaks multiple rules it may be Permanently Denied.

1. You must have at least 3 hours of playing time.
2. You must be active, the account is preferably not an alternative character.
3. You must have a cellphone.
4. You must not be a consistent rule breaker.
5. You must not be a consistent law breaker.
6. You must be able to follow orders and work in a team.
7. You may not harass us to view your application.
8. You must have atleast one recommendations from other Depatrments
9. You must have more be capable to pass the three exams given by a US Army Recruiter

((IC Information))

1. Full Name*:

2. Gender*:

3. Age*:

4. How many years have you lived in SanAndreas* (( Your level )):

5. Phone number*:

6. Address:

9. Why do you want to join the SASD?*((At least 30 words)):

10. Have you ever convicted a crime? :

12. Have you ever served time in prison? :

13. Have you ever been arrested? If yes so explain why :

14. If accepted into the SASD, what will be the first thing you will do? (( Atleast 30 words )) :

15. What licenses do you have?*:

16. Why do you believe you will be a good asset to the SASD? :

17. Biography ((Atleast 150 words or more))*:

18. Have you ever been part of the any law enforcement before? If so, for what department and what was your rank?:

(( OOC Information ))

1. Name:
2. Age:
3. Gender:
4. Country:
Back to top Go down

SASD Requiements & Application Format
Page 1 of 1